Safeguard our Precious Homeopathy
From to time our access to homeopathic remedies becomes threatened. We are once again in such a time. The FDA is wanting to cancel the guidelines that have been in place for thirty years for the manufacture of homeopathic medicines. Lovers of homeopathy are being asked to write to the FDA to express their concern about this, and to say why they believe homeopathy is safe and effective. Here is a link to where you can go to leave a comment on this subject: https://homeopathychoice.org/fda-comments-landing/
The FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) has recently canceled its current guidelines for marketing and manufacturing homeopathic drugs—the ones it has used for the past 30 years for the manufacturing of homeopathic medicines. It also issued new draft guidelines that have already been applied. According to one of the largest manufacturers of homeopathic remedies and according to many homeopathic pharmacists, these new guidelines could spell the end of homeopathy in the United States as we know it.
January 9, 2019
I am a certified Claissical Homeopath, practicing in the San Francisco Bay Area for over thirty years. Homeopathy is a safe, reliable, scientific healing system and pharmaceutical science.
Homeopathic remedies are safe to use for pregnant women, babies, children, adults, the elderly and animals. They beauty of homeopathy is that when the remedies are well chosen according to Hahnemannian principles of matching the symptoms of the remedy to the symptoms of an individual who is sick with similar symptoms, a resonance occurs, whereby the symptoms of the person who is suffering are alleviated. What more can one ask from a system of medicine?
Here are some of the positive things about homeopathy and reasons why we should safeguard our precious homeopathy:
1) There are principles of prescribing to guide the doctor or practitioner’s work.
2) There is a reliable database of remedial effects, so that we know the healing properties of the remedies we are using.
3) With this database of information about remedies, we have the means of selecting the appropriate remedy for the individual in need of assistance.
4) The remedies come in a wide range of strengths, so that the practitioner can select the appropriate remedy strength for the individual.
5) There are rules of repetition that the practitioner follows so that the remedies are repeated when needed in a safe manner.
6) The remedies are manufactured according to the homeopathic principles described by Samuel Hahnemann. Each substance is diluted, or triturated and succussed repeatedly, so that toxic side effects doå not occur, and the healing properties of the substances are exponentially increased,
7) Homeopathic remedies are inexpensive.
8) The homeopathic system of healing is truly holistic in that the homeopath takes into regard the whole person when making a prescription. In general, homeopaths are generalists and not specialists, because of that holistic approach. We take into consideration all aspects of the human being from the mental and emotional to all physical symptoms, modalities and diet.
For this reason homeopathy is highly cost effective. A person who is in need of help can go to one practitioner to address the full range of their health concerns, rather than going to many different doctors for each physical symptom, and emotional distress.
Medicinal interactions are therefore avoided, as the suffering individual is given one remedy for the totality of their complaints.
I can speak forever about the beauty of this wonderful gift to humanity by God. Homeopathy is DIvine Medicine.
Let’s learn to tolerate different ways of being in the world, different belief systems, different healing systems, and not impose the will of one group of people on other people. Let us live together side by side in peace.
In the words of the Great Taoist sage Lao Tzu: “The way to govern a nation is like frying small fish. Stir carefully.” Putting our beloved homeopathy in harm’s way, is certainly not governing with care or stirring carefully.
In love and service,
Deborah Olenev CCH RSHom (*NA)
Note Regarding Blog Comments
I appreciate your visiting my website and reading my articles and taking the time to write your comments. I welcome your comments and will post them if it looks like what you have to say will be helpful to others. I may not write a comment back, but will let the article itself present my point of view.
I am no longer responding to people’s questions regarding personal health matters on my blog, because it becomes stressful for me due to the volume of such questions that I get.
Also there is no way I can actually answer these questions properly without familiarizing myself with the person’s health.
For anyone who is interested in working with me, please complete the appropriate questionnaire and send it to me. This way I will know that you are ready to move forward with a consultation.
I wish you the best of health.
Peace be with you,
Deborah Olenev CCH RSHom (NA)