Are Vaccines Safe: Questioning Forced Vaccination by Deborah Olenev CCH RSHom (NA)
This week I received a letter in my inbox saying that we were coming to the end of the open public comment period on Vaccination with the HHS, or the Department of Health and Human Services. I decided to take this opportunity to state my views on Forced Vaccination. Here is the email address if you care to write your own comment on forced vaccinations: NVP.RFI@hhs.gov
I am writing about my concerns over forced vaccination of children. I have been a homeopath for 35 years, and in that time I have seen many cases of vaccine damaged children. Vaccines are a double edged sword, and for that reason, the public should be told the truth about the risks associated with vaccination, so that they can make an educated choice about whether they want to vaccinate their children. The state has no right to force parents to put their children in harm’s way. If there were no harm associated with vaccines, then how come millions of dollars are paid out each year to the families of vaccine damaged children.
There are tragedies on many fronts with regard to vaccination:
1) Massive misinformation about the safety of vaccinations.
2) Betrayal of the trust of young parents brought up to believe that what their doctors and society is telling them about the safety of vaccinations is true.
3) Doctors not taught about alternative medicine, and particularly about the efficacy of homeopathy in treating acute infectious diseases.
4) Doctors raised to be prejudiced or just totally uneducated about homeopathy.
5) The pharmaceutical industry allying with doctors and politicians to market their products.
6) Politicians who have been raised on allopathic medicine, unaware of and uninterested in alternatives, and allying themselves with equally uneducated doctors to pass laws that adversely affect our children, their parents, grandparents and the entire society.
7) The victims of this tragedy are children, parents, the society at large.
8) People are taught to fear acute infectious diseases, diseases which can be treated easily with homeopathy, and which usually resolve in a week to ten days.
9) They are taught to accept that cancer is normal in children, that autoimmune diseases are normal in children, that autism is normal in children, and just need to be addressed with research dollars, but not looking at western medicine’s culpability in this. Could vaccinations be contributing to damaged immune systems of children? Could they be contributing to skyrocketing rates of autism globally? Could they be linked to compromised immune systems in children? Turning the microscope and telescope internally to do some self examination is not somewhere doctors, the pharmaceutical industry and politicians are willing to go.
10) Instead let’s redirect the attention to the few cases of measles outbreaks that have occurred and blame unvaccinated children on the health crisis in America. These are excellent diversionary tactics, were it not for the victims all over the place.
I hope you will take this point of view seriously. The parent with an autistic child next door deserves it.
Love All Serve All,
Deborah Olenev CCH RSHom (NA)
Links to videos and articles on Vaccines:
Excellent videos of Christina Hidebrand teaching about Vaccine Safety. The first one is very informative.
Informative article by Dr. Richard Moskowitz, a homeopathic M.D. with 52 years of experience in practice. The article is extremely informative and presents scientific as well moral arguments against vaccination:
Note Regarding Blog Comments
I appreciate your visiting my website and reading my articles and taking the time to write your comments. I welcome your comments and will post them if it looks like what you have to say will be helpful to others. I may not write a comment back, but will let the article itself present my point of view.
I am no longer responding to people’s questions regarding personal health matters on my blog, because it becomes stressful for me due to the volume of such questions that I get.
Also there is no way I can actually answer these questions properly without familiarizing myself with the person’s health.
For anyone who is interested in working with me, please complete the appropriate questionnaire and send it to me. This way I will know that you are ready to move forward with a consultation.
I wish you the best of health.
Peace be with you,
Deborah Olenev CCH RSHom (NA)